Kingspan GreenGuard Heavy Duty Floors
Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 is a rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation. XPS has the necessary compressive stress to make it the product of choice for specialist applications such as inverted roofs, basements, car park decks and heavy-duty commercial, industrial and cold store flooring.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has negligible Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for specialist applications, including inverted roofs, basements, car park decks and heavy-duty flooring
- Rigid extruded polystyrene insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.034 W/mK
- High compressive stress withstands vehicle loads
- Minimal water absorption and resistant to ground moisture penetration
- Withstands freeze / thaw cycling
- Compatible with green roof systems
- • Kingspan GreenGuard has a thermal conductivity of:
- – 0.034 W/mK (insulant thickness 30 – 150 mm)
- – 0.036 W/mK (insulant thickness > 150 mm)
- Under System 4 AVCP, Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 has a Euroclass rating of F.