Kingspan GreenGuard Inverted Roofs
Kingspan GreenGuard is a high performance rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation.
It offers thermal conductivities as low as 0.034 W/mK, and is used to insulate protected membrane flat roofs and green roofs.
Features & Benefits
- High performance rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation thermal conductivities as low as 0.034 W/mK
- Protects waterproofing membrane
- Minimal water absorption
- High compressive strength
- Withstands freeze / thaw cycling
- Compatible with green roof systems
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP