Kingspan Kooltherm K106 Cavity Board
Kingspan Kooltherm K106 Cavity Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of the Kingspan Kooltherm 100 range, Kingspan Kooltherm K106 Cavity Board is a premium performance insulation that is used to insulate cavity walls with just a 10 mm residual cavity.
Made from a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials.
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation –
thermal conductivity of 0.019 W/mK
- 10 mm cavity is maintained – resists moisture penetration
- The water–tight, vapour–open polypropylene fleece outer facing protects against moisture penetration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Easy to handle and install
- Non–deleterious material – manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP