Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board
Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of the Kingspan Kooltherm 100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/mK across all thicknesses.
Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board is manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP.
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation –
thermal conductivity of 0.018 W/mK
- Clear cavity is maintained – resists moisture penetration
- Low emissivity foil facings significantly increase the thermal
resistance of the cavity
- Meets NHBC technical requirements when used with a
50 mm cavity
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Easy to handle and install
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and