Kingspan Kooltherm K110 Soffit Board
Kingspan Kooltherm K110 Soffit Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of the Kingspan Kooltherm 100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/mK across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate structural ceilings (soffits).
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation –
thermal conductivity of 0.018 W/m·K
- For FM approval, please see the full product brochure on the Kingspan Insulation website
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle
- Quick to install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and