Kingspan Kooltherm K110 Soffit Board
Kingspan Kooltherm K110 Soffit Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of the Kingspan Kooltherm 100 range, Kingspan Kooltherm K110 Soffit Board is a premium performance insulation choice for structural ceilings (soffits) which is easy to handle and fast to install.
Made from a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core with a glass material based facing on its front surface and low emissivity composite foil on the reverse.
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation
- Great for new builds and refurbishment projects
- Size: Length: 2.4m x Width: 1.2m x Thickness: 65mm – 100mm
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Fast to install and easy to handle
- Thermal conductivity: 0.019 W/mK
- Composite foil reverse facing
- Fire Rating – Euroclass C-s2, d0 (when the outer / exposed composite foil facing is exposed to heat source)
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has negligible Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential