Kingspan Kooltherm K118 Insulated Plasterboard
Kingspan Kooltherm K118 Insulated Plasterboard is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of the Kingspan Kooltherm 100 range, Kingspan Kooltherm K118 Insulated Plasterboard is an unrivalled rigid thermoset insulation material with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
The high-performance composition is made up of plasterboard bonded to its front surface and a composite foil based facing on its reverse surface, providing insulation, dry lining and vapour control all in one board.
Applications: Suitable for mechanically fixed and adhesively bonded insulated dry-lining.
Features & Benefits
- Premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation thermal conductivity of 0.019 W/mK
- Insulation, dry–lining and vapour control in one board
- Allows quick response heating
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build, retrofit and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP