Kingspan OPTIM-R Roofing System
With a declared thermal conductivity of 0.007 W/mK, the Kingspan OPTIM-R Roofing System provides an insulating performance that is up to five times better than commonly used insulation materials.
The System is made up of vacuum insulation panels accompanied with rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation infill panels which can be cut to fit around problem areas such as roof lights or ventilator kerbs.
It is designed for use where there is a requirement for low U-values and the thinnest possible roof build-up. It is particularly suited for applications where there may be little space for installing new roof insulation, for example in buildings with planning height restrictions.
Features & Benefits
- Optimum performance rigid vacuum insulation panel with a
declared thermal conductivity of 0.007 W/mK
- Insulating performance up to five times better than other commonly available insulation materials
- Over 90% (by weight) recyclable
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material