Knauf Insulation Acoustic Roll
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is a non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool Roll. Manufactured using Knauf Insulation’s unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology, it is a specialist sound insulation product for use in walls and floors.
Features & Benefits
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting between studs
- Proven test results with all major brands of plasterboard to provide assured compliance with sound related building regulations
- Manufactured density meets the requirements outlined within relevant sound related building regulations.
- Roll format allows fast installation