Knauf Insulation Rainscreen Slab
Rainscreen Slabs are non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs. Manufactured using Knauf Insulation’s unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology, they are designed for use in Rainscreen façade systems above and below 18m in height.
Features & Benefits
- BBA Certified
- Provides excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction
- Suitable for use on all buildings including those above 18m in height providing compliance with fire related building regulations
- Contributes to building regulation compliance without reliance on separate testing or desktop studies
- Provides a unique combination of thermal, fire and acoustic performance
- Can be installed either way round on site without compromising performance