Knauf Insulation Rocksilk® RainScreen Slab
Rocksilk® RainScreen Slab is a BBA certified Rock Mineral Wool slab designed for use as sheathing insulation in rainscreen façade systems both below and above 18m in height. It is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation’s unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
Features & Benefits
- BBA Certified (certificate 16/5609) for use in multiple build-ups so it can be specified with confidence
- BBA Accredited 3D U-value calculation service – the most accurate calculation available
- Made with a water-repellent additive – slabs will maintain their integrity while exposed on site
- Slabs are engineered to adapt to minor imperfections in the substrates
- Suitable for use on all buildings including those above 18m in height