Promat PROMATECT® – XW
PROMATECT® -XW is an A1 non-combustible board which provides fire protection on structural steel for 60 minutes.
Each board has a permanent dimensional stability, so in the event of a fire it reduces the speed at which the steelwork will heat up, allowing it to maintain its load bearing capacity for longer.
Features & Benefits
- Water, weather and mould resistant
- Quick, easy to cut and install reducing time and installation costs
- Frameless system minimises space
- Single board thickness for ease of ordering and stocking
- Fully tested at limiting temperatures from 300ºC to 650ºC
- No requirement for adhesive or joint fillers
- Smooth, impact resistant surface
- Can be installed and left exposed for up to 3 months on site
- Fully tested and certified
- Flexible, durable and easy to decorate
Where to use PROMATECT® -XW
- In any project where there is a requirement for 60 minutes fire protection
- In the early construction phase when the building is not weathertight
- Where space is limited, and speed of installation is important
FIRE RESISTANCE: Classified A1 non-combustible to EN 13501-1.
MOISTURE RESISTANT: Can be installed before the building is weathertight.
MOULD RESISTANT: Resistant to the effects of moisture.
EASY TO DECORATE: With a smooth, deorative finish.
COMPREHENSIVELY STRONG: Galvanised steel partition sections can be installed directly up to the face of the board.
FLEXIBLE: PROMATECT® -XW is often a thinner solution in comparison to other fire resistant construction.
DURABLE: PROMATECT® -XW will not degrade by age and has good impact strength.
Manufacturer information is reproduced in good faith that it has been provided fully compliant with all applicable codes and regulations at time of representation. Customers should verify directly with the manufacturer those technical details which they subsequently rely upon for a particular designed performance.