Promat PROMATECT® – XW
PROMATECT® -XW is an A1 non-combustible board which provides fire protection on structural steel for 60 minutes.
Each board has a permanent dimensional stability, so in the event of a fire it reduces the speed at which the steelwork will heat up, allowing it to maintain its load bearing capacity for longer.
Features & Benefits
- Water, weather and mould resistant
- Quick, easy to cut and install reducing time and installation costs
- Frameless system minimises space
- Single board thickness for ease of ordering and stocking
- Fully tested at limiting temperatures from 300ºC to 650ºC
- No requirement for adhesive or joint fillers
- Smooth, impact resistant surface
- Can be installed and left exposed for up to 3 months on site
- Fully tested and certified
- Flexible, durable and easy to decorate
Where to use PROMATECT® -XW
- In any project where there is a requirement for 60 minutes fire protection
- In the early construction phase when the building is not weathertight
- Where space is limited, and speed of installation is important
FIRE RESISTANCE: Classified A1 non-combustible to EN 13501-1.
MOISTURE RESISTANT: Can be installed before the building is weathertight.
MOULD RESISTANT: Resistant to the effects of moisture.
EASY TO DECORATE: With a smooth, deorative finish.
COMPREHENSIVELY STRONG: Galvanised steel partition sections can be installed directly up to the face of the board.
FLEXIBLE: PROMATECT® -XW is often a thinner solution in comparison to other fire resistant construction.
DURABLE: PROMATECT® -XW will not degrade by age and has good impact strength.