webercote smooth is a high performance, protective, anti-carbonation coating system to increase durability of reinforced concrete and provide long-term protection of existing concrete and new repairs. webercote smooth is suitable for most external building surfaces and can be applied by brush, roller or spray to vertical and sloping concrete surfaces with a minimum 15 years life expectancy.
webercote smooth can be applied to most building materials, such as concrete, blockwork, or masonry renders. webercote smooth may be applied to brickwork for decorative purposes.
Weber recommends substrates should be primed with one coat of webercote primer prior to the application of the coating.
Features & Benefits
• Excellent anti-carbonation coating
• Durable formulation — life expectancy in excess of 15 years
• Resistant to chloride ion ingress
• Coatings allow vapour diffusion
• This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-2
• Available in a range of colours with good colour retention