Speedline Metal Components
Speedline offers a full range of metal stud partition systems for use in commercial, education, health & domestic situations.
An economical friction-fit system to assemble frames for strong, compact, lightweight non load‑bearing partitions, Speedline Partitioning Systems are ideal for use in domestic and commercial situations, for heights up to 10.2m and a wide range of partition thicknesses.
Features & Benefits
- Quick to erect, lightweight and clean.
- Metal Stud is dimensionally accurate and will not twist or bow.
- Range of stud widths – 48mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 92mm and 146mm to meet different performance requirements.
- Services are easy to install.
- Acoustic insulation can easily be installed to uprate sound insulation.
- Easy to cut to length using tin snips.
- Frames easily fit together.
- Door frames simply formed.
- Range of UKAS accredited tests available for: Fire 30-120 mins, Acoustics 37-60dB (refer to Resilient Bar and Twin Frame Solutions for increased sound insulation performance)
- Duty Medium, Heavy and Severe available