Kingspan Thermataper TT46 & TT47
Kingspan Thermataper TT46 & TT47 are high performance insulation products with a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
Kingspan Thermataper TT46 is designed to enhance water drainage for flat roofs waterproofed with mechanically fixed single-ply waterproofing, and has a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK.
With thermal conductivities as low as 0.024 W/mK, Kingspan Thermataper TT47 is designed to enhance water drainage for flat roofs waterproofed with fully adhered single-ply, partially bonded built-up felt, mastic asphalt and cold liquid applied waterproofing.
Features & Benefits
- High performance rigid thermoset insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.022 W/mK
- For LPCB and FM approval, please see the full product brochure on the Kingspan Insulation website
- Insulation and drainage in one
- Compatible with most waterproofing and green roof systems
- Provides a practical alternative to screeding, structural falls or firrings
- Load bearing implications for an existing structure can be minimal
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment