A single-component, polymer-modified, high-build cementitious mortar, designed for structural concrete repairs. It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a lightweight, low-permeability, high-strength mortar for both soffit and vertical repair situations.
This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 as an R3 mortar.
webercem HB40 is used for structural concrete repairs, particularly where overhead build is required. Suitable for repairs to car park soffits, bridge structures and columns.
Features & Benefits
• Lightweight, low-density structural repair mortar which allows speedier completion of work
• High-build properties — up to 75mm vertically and 50mm in a soffit repair, without formwork
• Unique shrinkage compensation system provides long-term dimensional stability
• Contains fibres and spray dried acrylic polymer
• Low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
• Easy to apply, with excellent application properties
• This product has been formulated to comply with the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 as an R3 mortar